An employee who passes the course will be familiar with the basic provisions of labour law and will be acquainted with the occupational risks at his or her workplace. The employee will learn the rules of accidents at work and occupational diseases. The last part of the course includes information on first aid, evacuation rules and fire protection.
The course can be purchased by a company/employer for its employees in managerial and engineering positions.
1. Sources of law
2. Rights and obligations of employees and employers in terms of health and safety regulations and rules
3. Protection of women’s work
4. Protection of juvenile work
5. Accidents at work and occupational diseases
6. Prevention of workers’ healthcare
2. Elements of the work process;
3. Shaping occupational safety in the design phase;
4. Human features and hazrads at work;
5 Protective measures agains hazards;
6. Involvment of engineering and technical Staff in the health ans safety matters.
3. Criminal liability
4. Attention: Accident at work
5. Comment for constructor and heavy industry
1. Occupational risk
2. Nuisance and accident hazards in office work
1. Organisation of office workstations
2. Ergonomics in the organisation of computer workstations
3. Other office equipment
1. Rules of first aid in case of an accident
2. Fire protection